Dr. Tianliang Gu received his Ph.D. in Medical Physics from the University of Wisconsin. He is an ABR (America Board of Radiology) certified diagnostic medical physicist. In 2020, he joined the Medical Physics group at the rank of Assistant Professor. His work focuses on the testing of the diagnostic equipment, radiation safety and medical physics teaching. He is interested in the development of medical image acquisition and post processing techniques.
- Bachelors in Science
- Lanzhou University, China, 1996
- MS Institute of Theoretical Physics
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1999
- MS Medical Physics
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2002
- PhD Medical Physics
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2004
**Faculty profiles will only highlight current information (the last three years). Please see the faculty’s CV for more information.