This Thursday, August 29th is Alumni Day. We’re excited to welcome all alumni to join us and catch up with old friends. Your residency has grown exponentially thanks to your contributions, and we’d like to show it off.
Location: MSB B.500
- 8:00AM-8:30AM, Survivor Story – Ms. Jackie, cardiac arrest survivor, shares her story
- 8:30AM-9:00AM, When the Lights Go Out: Critical Decisions in Syncope – Dr. Giordano
- 9:00AM-9:30AM, Updates in Post-Arrest Care – Dr. Ostermayer
- 9:30AM-10:00AM, Bridging the Gap in the Opioid Crisis – Dr. Bhandari
- 10:00AM-10:30AM, Financial Series: Dr. Huebinger
- 10:30AM-11AM, The Kitchen Sink: Managing the Crashing Asthmatic – Dr. Pandya
- 11AM-12:00P, Alumni Panel featuring Drs. Alcanter, Beres, Borgan, Bublewicz, Pandya, and MacDonald
Hope to see you there!