With liver transplantation on the rise in the United States, McGovern Medical School scientists are focused on improving liver protection and regeneration.
News & Events
Headlines // news archives
Research focuses on liver protection, regeneration
Seen Around Campus // wildart archives
- Delayed Period After COVID Shot? It's the Same With COVID-19 Infection
Source: Med Page Today
- Multiple sclerosis: How an engineered probiotic may help with treatment
Source: Medical News Today
- How Bad Is It Really to Take Zzzquil Every Night?
- It might not take as many steps as you think to improve your health
Source: Click 2 Houston
- 'This is a blessing, the Lord's blessing': Texas' oldest woman celebrates her 114th birthday
Source: ABC 13
- Smoking weed regularly has serious health risks, including death after surgery