Recent research from the lab of Valentin Dragoi, PhD, seeking to understand how the brain generates patterns of activity underlying perception, behavior, and cognition by examining distributed neuronal networks, was published in eLife.
News & Events
Headlines // news archives
Seen Around Campus // wildart archives
- Houston Astros players back local boy with complicated brain tumor
Source: Fox7 Austin
- Parent to Parent: The best parenting style
Source: Fox 26 Houston
- COVID vaccine for young kids could be available soon
Source: Spectrum News
- 3-year-old survives nearly 3 days in a wooded area in Grimes County. But how did he do it?
Source: KHOU 11
- Clinical Challenges: Surgery for De Novo Metastatic Breast Cancer?
Videos // all videos
Subscribe to our publications
Stay up to date with the latest happenings at McGovern Medical School. Select from Scoop, Spotlight, News of Note, and our Annual Report.Subscribe Now