- MS, Bioengineering
- Yale University, New Haven, CT, 1991 - 1996
- Doctorate, Radiological Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 2001 - 2009
- Postgraduate Training, Cardiac MRI
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA, 2009 - 2011
Refereed Original Articles in Journals
- De Souza ALS, Rudin S, Chang R, Mitchell K, Crandall T, Huang S, et al. ATX-MS-1467 Induces Long-Term Tolerance to Myelin Basic Protein in (DR2 × Ob1)F1 Mice by Induction of IL-10-Secreting iTregs. Neurol Ther. 2018 Jun;7(1):103–28.
- Cohen O*, Huang S*, McMahon MT, Rosen MS, Farrar CT. Rapid and quantitative chemical exchange saturation transfer (CEST) imaging with magnetic resonance fingerprinting (MRF). Magn Reson Med. 2018 Dec;80(6):2449–63. *equal contribution
- Kim W, Kim S, Huang S, Oghalai JS, Applegate BE. Picometer scale vibrometry in the human middle ear using a surgical microscope based optical coherence tomography and vibrometry system. Biomed Opt Express. 2019 Sep;10(9):4395.