Beyond the MD degree, there are several dual degree options which are managed jointly by the medical school and either one of our sister UTHealth institutions, or through the University of Houston-Clear Lake or Rice University. Detailed information about all programs can be found at https://med.uth.edu/dualdegreeprograms/, or at one of the direct links below.
- MD/MSTP – McGovern Medical School and MD Anderson Cancer Center UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- MD/MPH – McGovern Medical School and UTHealth School of Public Health
- MD/MBA – McGovern Medical School and University of Houston-Clear Lake
- MD/OMFS – McGovern Medical School and UTHealth School of Dentistry
- MD/MS – McGovern Medical School and UTHealth School of Biomedical Informatics
- MD/MBE – McGovern Medical School and Rice University
McGovern Medical School also offers a stand-alone MS in Clinical Research which is managed by the Center for Clinical Research & Evidence Based Medicine. You will find detailed information about their program at https://med.uth.edu/crebm/clinical-research-education/ms-in-clinical-research/. Please note: this program is not managed by the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs, all inquiries should be directed to (713) 500-6708.