Applications for NEW student organizations will be accepted from August through April of each year. Any application for a new student organization submitted after April 30 will need to be resubmitted for the following academic year.
Applications will be accepted from August to November 1st of each year. Any application submitted after November 1st, or any application received that is incomplete after November 1st, will be denied processing or renewal for that academic year.
|Class of 2023||John Biebighauser, Laura Motard, Jingyan Yue, Sydney Garrett, Carolyn Fan
|Class of 2024||Jacob Mattia, Bryan Akahara, Rosheem Browne, Chris Owen, Thi Tran
|Class of 2025||Brian Crowley, Jerril Jacob, Carmen Zavala, Sanjna Tripathy, Marianne Thrailkill
|Organization of Student Representatives||Ximia Moore, Danni Yang, Alexander Quach
- Guidelines for Use of Student Government Funds
- Request to Use Student Government Funds (encumbrance)
- Request for Reimbursement for Approved Use of Student Government Funds
- UTHealth Student Organization Guidelines and Procedures
- Form to Request Permission to Have Fundraising Activities or Solicitations
- Guidelines & Procedures for Ordering Promotional Merchandise