Transcripts must be ordered directly from the Office of the Registrar. Currently enrolled students and graduates should follow the instructions on the Registrar’s website.
For VSLO, ERAS, SF Match, Urology or Military Match Applications
To request a transcript:
Special Instructions for Transcript Request Form completion:
- Current Students may order through MyUTH from the student center’s academic records tile
- Request will be processed through Parchment
- Request transcript to be sent to self as a pick-up
- Click on attachment
- Type in a MSWord doc the words “VSLO (or ERAS) transcript upload” and add this document as an attachment to the order form
- NOTE: There is no need to actually go to the Registrar’s Office to pick up the transcript. They will complete the process and the upload
Email notification is provided once a transcript request is completed.
Graduates: If a school contact is required for transcript upload to MIDUS, please list Veve Fisher (email@example.com). If a school contact is required for MSPE upload to MIDUS, please list Nicole Dubuque (Nicole.Dubuque@uth.tmc.edu).