Pre-clerkship students are provided with USMLE-ScholarRx. Selected Rx Bricks will be used as supplementary resources for content and faculty will choose questions from Q-max to construct practice exams. Please use Google Chrome to access the system.
- Login to ScholarRx – select Sign in at Brown, UTH, or CCNY
- Two-Minute Tutorial: The New Rx Dashboard (Links to an external site.) – video
- How to Annotate Brick
- How to Clone a Brick
- How to Insert an Image or Video Into a Brick
- How to Share a Brick with Students
- How to Change First Aid Year in USMLE-Rx