Other Breast Imaging

Answer: No answer yet.

Answer: Thank you for contacting the UTHealth Ask a Breast Imaging Expert forum. Welcome to your new location! If you are interested in making sure that you see a UTHealth-affiliated physician, you can call the physician referral service at Toll Free: 1-888-488-3627, or go to the website: http://www.utphysicians.com/ You can choose to find a family or general practice physician, or a gynecologist to start with. You will likely need both types of doctors eventually, but either specialty can advise you about the appropriate examination of your breast lump, which should be checked out fairly soon even if you don’t think it is anything to worry about. If you have not had a mammogram or physical examination in a year or more, you should arrange to have one even if you did not have this specific issue. Alternatively, the Memorial Hermann System has a few locations which might be convenient to you, but are not necessarily served by UT Physicians. You can look at possible locations of health care facilities, and find a physician at website http://www.memorialhermann.org/ or phone number 713-222-CARE.