In the first and second year, you will have limited need for myUTH. The main thing to remember is that myUTH is the home of your official grades that go on your transcripts. Even though you can see your grades throughout the course on one45, be sure to consult myUTH at the end of your courses to see your final transcript grades.
Poll Everywhere is a cloud-based Audience Response System (ARS) that supports interactive classroom instruction and real-time learner engagement.
- Password and Log In Information
- Poll Everywhere Log In
- When not using the app on you smartphone you can join by going to https://pollev.com
- To review your Response History, login at https://pollev.com > History
Pre-clerkship students are provided with USMLE-ScholarRx. Selected Rx Bricks will be used as supplementary resources for content, and faculty will choose questions from Q-max to construct practice exams. Please use Google Chrome to access the system.
- Login to ScholarRx > Click Log In at the upper right corner of the screen > select Sign in at Brown, UTH, or CCNY
- Learn more about ScholarRx
Webex is a web-conferencing system available for all UTHealth users. You can attend Webex video meetings from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Login to Webex
- Set Up Your UTHealth Personal Room
- Presenting from Your Personal Room
- Search and Join from Your Personal Room
- MMS Webex Support (M-F 8AM-5PM via ServiceNow)
- UTHealth Helpdesk (M-F 8AM-5PM): 713-486-4848 (to re-activate account)
- Conference Operations (M-F 8AM-5PM): email@example.com or call 713-500-5048 in emergency
- Webex Technical Support (24/7): 1-866-229-3239